Koutsiabasakos Dimitris, Greece, 2016
- Director: Dimitris Koutsiabasakos
- Research – Screenplay: Glykeria Patramani
- Cinematography: Haris Farros
- Editing - Sound: Christos Yannakopoulos
- Music: Vangelis Fampas
- Cast: Kostas Samaras, Giannis Agoumis, Vasileios Dafos, Efi Chatzimanou, Maroula Kliafa, Alkiviadis Zampakas (1927 – 2015), Thanasis Athanasiou, Spyros Kougioumtzoglou
- Academic Consultant: Ioannis Poulios
- Production: KinoLab
- Producer: Dimitris Koutsiabasakos
- Color: Color
- Duration: 72'
: Reviews :
In 2006, the Trikala prison closes down after 110 years of use. Seven individuals whose destinies have been shaped by the prison walls return to trace its past. Each of their personal stories constitutes a piece of Modern Greek history. What future awaits this historic monument? What will become its new purpose? An unexpected discovery reveals the sites hidden secret and poses a crucial question: How do we deal with historical memory?
: Photos :
: Extracts :
: References :
- Kornetis, Kostis (2014), ‘From Reconciliation to Vengeance: The Greek Civil War on Screen in Pantelis Voulgaris’s A Soul so Deep and Kostas Charalambous’s Tied Red Thread’, Filmicon: Journal of Greek Film Studies, Issue 2/Special Issue: Fotiou M., Kazakopoulou T. & Phillis Ph. (eds), Contemporary Greek Film Cultures. http://filmiconjournal.com/journal/article/2014/2/6.
- Ioannis, Poulios , ‘Discussing strategy in heritage conservation: Living heritage approach as an example of strategic innovation’, Journal of Cultural Heritage Management and Sustainable Development, Vol. 4 Iss: 1, pp.16 – 34, 2014
- 18th Thessaloniki Documentary Festival Catalogue
- Director’s Interview, http://cinepivates.gr/koutsiampasakos-interview/
- Director’s Interview, http://gr.euronews.com/2016/03/19/dimitris-koutsiabasakos-silent-witness